– Arma 3 in-game name and Teamspeak name must be the same.
– The minimum age for the Arma unit is 16, if you apply under this age, you will be denied.
– You must have a working microphone before playing in our session.
– You must use English during all communication in the session, the exception to this rule is if your entire element speaks another language you’ll be allowed to speak that other language during internal communication.
– When the slotting stage has begun (Commanders are being chosen) and any time after that, chat inside the Side, Group, Global or Command channels is not allowed. You may use the Global chat channel for critical situations such as troubleshooting technical issues with admins.
– You must pay attention and listen to any briefings given.
– Meta-gaming (Using out of game sources), to gain a tactical or strategic advantage is strictly forbidden.
– Picking up enemy equipment is only allowed when leadership personnel gives authorization.
– Picking up enemy radios, uniforms or vests are not allowed under any circumstances.
– Play your character, if you are playing as a professional army such as the US or UK you must play the part, for example, shooting at the end of a mission for no reason is forbidden when playing as a professional army.
– If you plan to attend a mission, you must have at least 1.5 – 2 hours free from any real-life plans. If you leave during a mission due to real-life plans that were prior known, you may be issued a strike for abandonment.
– Use of glitches, exploits for any reason is not allowed.
– You cannot go AFK for extended periods of time (5 minutes or more), otherwise, you may be kicked from the session and be issued a strike.
– Team-killing is strictly prohibited in all situations.
– You may kill “teammates” in the PVP zone in pre-session.
– You may kill teammates if the one being killed asks to be killed for reasons such as being stuck or bugged etc.
– All Official Session rules apply.
– Leadership is required to Command/lead overall this does not include smaller teams (fire/weapons) which the Commander can allow a person lead if they do not have leadership (L1-L3)
– No Mortar/Arty use at all.
– No stealing Civilian vehicles. (even if drivers are dead)
– FOBs need to be set up by a minimum of one Leadership member. (L1-L3)
– Only Leadership (L1-L3) is allowed to buy vehicles that cost more than 400 Res.
– If the Civilian rep is below -60% the use of virtual logistics is prohibited.
– Commander (L1-L3) Has the final say on the use and deployment of specialised roles/assets and equipment (Example DMR/Sniper and or Vic/Air Asset Roles.)
– Any and all offensive operations need to be undertaken with an organised team. (No Soloing OBJ)
– Play with side specific equipment (Example you are Blufor attacking Opfor use Nato/Western Equipment etc)
– Commander (L1-L3) decides general uniform and equipment to be used for the sake of PID. (Example use BAF Uniform and Vests/Helmets or use Russian Uniform and Vests/Helmets)
– Players need to be able to share ammo among roles (Example all rifleman/AR’s should be able to share with another rifleman/AR’s)
– Non Specialised roles are restricted to a 4x Scope/sight Max (Example any Squad/Fireteam Roles or weapon support teams)
– Thermals of any type are Banned.